A female Hygiene Supervisor is required for a position in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
- Working hours 08:00 until 17:00, 5 days per week.
- Accept responsibility for all locations throughout Al Ain and Abu Dhabi.
- Implementation of Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) systems.
- Monitoring food and safety to ensure guidelines are met to HACCP standards including but not limited to receipt of raw produce from farms through to consumption.
- Conduct audits, evaluations and prepare reports including hazard reports and improvements in relation to food safety and hygiene.
- Maintain high standards of communication with and organisation of staff eg. chefs, stewards, housekeeping and maintenance staff.
- Handle complaints in relation to food and hygiene.
- Conduct food safety and hygiene related programs.
- Maintain HACCP documentation and manuals.
- Warehouse monitoring including management of inventory and suppliers.
- Perform sensory elevation of developed products.
- Female aged 26 to 38 years.
- 3+ years experience within a food supervisory role, ideally within a hotel.
- People management skills – ability to instruct, direct and evaluate staff.
- Fluent English – both verbally and written.
- HACCP trained.
- Knowledge of pest control.
- Understanding of principles and practices of industrial hygiene.
- Knowledge of scientific principals relating to environmental control.
- Understanding of equipment, testing, investigative methods and laboratory procedures related to the field of industrial health.
- Ability to conduct industrial health studies including the preparation of reports and articles.
- UAE Resident.
- Arabic language skills.
- Market competitive remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- 30 calender days annual leave after 1 year service.
- Annual return airfares to home country.
- Education allowance for children.
- Health insurance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.