Our Client is one of the world's best known international banks, with branches worldwide, and a leading presence in the United Arab Emirates.
For its Dubai office, our Client has an urgent requirement for a Training Manager, representing an outstanding career opportunity for the right candidate. This position will focus on developing and delivering effective training solutions to drive the business strategy.
- Develop and deliver effective training solutions to drive the business strategy.
- Build and facilitate a learning and development culture in New Business, UAE.
- Provide local leadership on Group and functional training and development at a strategic and operational level.
- Engage key stakeholders for New Business to identify learning needs and match solutions to meet New Business specific learning needs.
- Partner with managers, Global Curriculum Architects and other Learning teams to develop or customise learning solutions to meet business needs.
- Collaborate with the New Business HR team to devise talent development strategies and initiatives which improve retention, engagement and growth of identified individuals.
- Champion country, regional and group learning initiatives, and develop UAE specific processes for delivery.
- Manage and provide the appropriate framework for employee career development.
- Partner with the New Business HR team on the development and delivery of manager capability programmes.
- Liaise with managers and Resourcing to provide feedback on, and improve the quality of, new hires.
- Coach and guide managers to develop and record effective learning and development plans (ILDPs) for their team members which support both present and future business strategy and individual aspirations.
- Review ILDPs to ensure appropriate learning options are available and that they are achieving the desired outcome.
- Implement processes to support employees in realising their targets.
- Promote and manage learning resources and activities on a daily basis; support the New Business team in operating effectively; and uphold the Group’s values.
- Ensure trainers (including self) have the appropriate certifications to deliver training courses in their areas of expertise; and that learning solutions delivered by trainers, managers and external vendors are of a proper standard.
- Maintain appropriate records to ensure that risks are effectively managed and compliance standards achieved.
- Drive continuous improvement in the business by reviewing course feedback and pro-actively reviewing training strategy and solutions to reflect internal and external changes.
- Participate actively in the periodic meeting by Head of sales and Product, and provide inputs to the products/solutions and Group process.
- Contribute to the development of New Business and the shaping of Group learning strategies and policies.
- Bachelor's degree graduate.
- Experience in developing and delivering learning solutions.
- Understanding of dynamics of learning and change.
- Commitment to driving a learning organisation.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management, with a collaborative approach.
- Business acumen and domain knowledge.
- Expert coaching skills.
- Courage to challenge assumptions.
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility.
- Experience in sales and volume training.
- Arabic speaker.
- AED 25,000 per month (including allowances).
- Annual return airfare ticket to home country.
- 30 working days per annum of paid leave.
- Medical and life insurance coverage.
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING !!!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.