Our client is a substantial player in the onsho re oil & gas operations and ship repair industry with operations in various parts of United Arab Emirates.
A requirement has arisen for for a WESTERN EXPAT PROJECT MANAGER who has experience in EPC project environments and has handled Projects to the value of USD 50 to 150 million. This is a key role within the TFC - Onshore managment team responsible for independently leading and motivating a team of 150 to 200 people with accountability for people managment, project execution, continuous improvement, growth and costs.
- Lead the project managment team for completion of projects within schedule and in budget.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the work schedule.
- Liase with client regarding project related issues and keep the client and managment updated on project progress.
- Provide technical expertise and advice regarding project scopes.
- Review daily plans and progress and take appropiate action to ensure compliance to project schedule.
- Ensure adherence to QA and HSE policies and procedures.
- Help in developing proposals and estimates for tenders and bids.
- Ensure that the project documentation is correctly maintained.
- Deal with contractual matters and client relations and lead till resolution.
- Plan for and carry out infrastructure sizing in view of the business requirments and projections.
- Develop systems and procedures for successful execution of projects.
- Liase with procurement for purchase of materials.
- Support planning and control of projects to ensure that scheduled completion is not compromised.
- To establish target monitor key operational KPI's that will help track and control project capabilities and ensure productivity enhancement.
- Support in Construction Management, quality, safety and act as a single point of contact with client.
- Liaise with Maintenance, QC Safety, Engineering, and Procurement; allocate resources when needed; track consumables wastage; and improvement.
- Design challenges and value engineering.
- Project Planning, project control, budgetary control, Invoicing, Cash flow monitoring.
- Full accountability of the project results.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering.
- 12+ years experience in project managing roles in EPC - medium to large size Oil & Gas projects (tank farms and terminals), petrochemical, refinery, heat exchangers etc.
- 5+ years independently leading and managing fabrication and construction of onshore and offshore structures.
- Experience in construction site, manpower and equipment deployment requirement and fabrication of piping, structure, vessels etc., NDT and quality control system & heavy lifts.
- Managed full project cycles to the value of USD 50 to 150 million, especially in the area of storage tanks and terminals.
- Familiar with international standards for design, engineering, construction and operations of multidiscipline projects eg. API, ASTM, BS, DIN, Shell DEPs ASME, PD 500, TEMA, NACE, ANSI, AWWA D - 100.
- Conversant with project planning, costing, MIS reporting and system software such as Microsoft Project.
- Certification in Project Management courses.
- Aged 35 to 45 years.
- Qualification in Project Managment.
- UAE driving license.
- Basic salary AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month (negotiable for right candidate)
- Education allowance for two children up to the age of 18 years.
- Medical insurance for self and family (wife plus 2 children up to age 18 years).
- Annual return airfares to home country for self, spouse, and two children up to 18 years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.